Monday, June 18, 2007

Freedom

Throughout life I’ve wondered what it means to be free
To me its to emcee and to help all people see
That if we have freedom it’ll be all we need
So I wait for sunlight as I plant all my seeds
Takin the lead as I fulfill my destiny
To open minds and make this a little more heavenly
Lettin free wisdom in each and every poem I write
Cause if one of us ain’t free then there’s still a war to fight
Usin insight and my sight to these heights that I be movin
Trainin soldiers I be groovin slowly buildin this movement
We improvin movin closer to limits in the sky
Usin these Los Angel wings as we learn to fly
Don’t just try-freedom requires you to do it
And once you’re free then you will never ever lose it
Freedom is love and truth this I guarantee
So we should never stop fightin til we all are free

2 comments:

Tu said...

Freedom is ambiguous!

2nga said...

Damn.. been free for a minute my dude