Monday, June 18, 2007

Bringing Hip Hop Back

I spit this verse so you know what emcees is about
Steppin to wack rappers smackin the gold out they mouth
Nowadays all these cats wearin ice is tomfoolery
Where I come from, only females wears jewelry
So really all I’m doin is demonstratin
How Hip Hop’s innovatin when minds be elevatin
Always creatin genious rhymes and never fakin
Always givin to this culture and rarely takin
Hip Hop to me is more than art, it’s like religion
Openin up vision lyrically dishin while sparkin ambition
All I’m wishin is that real Hip Hop will come back
I’m tired of crunk beats with the same wack raps
They need to come and learn from this Hip Hop scholar
If 50 cent was my student, I’d turn him to a dollar
Make you hollar feelin cats like me
But know all I am is one underground emcee
It be Amado teamin up with the Darkside
With Bryan up and coming, there’s nowhere to hide
Only a matter of time til you no longer feel
Dudes who won’t stop til they got TVs spinin in they wheels
The goal to create more Hip Hop heads
Kick wack fools out the game leavin em all brain dead
I’m sick and tired of all these idiots soundin wack
So the mission of this club is to bring Hip Hop back

No comments: